Friday, November 4, 2011

Picture spam with Essie School of Hard Rocks

Good morning everyone! Can't believe it's finally Friday and that means my weekend started just now! I won't tell you again about the terrible week I had, nor will I comment on the lousy weather we are getting over here. Because today I have something special to show you! It's one of the most awesome colors I've ever seen in my life. Without further ado, I give you Essie School of Hard Rocks!


This is from the Essie Cocktail Bling collection for winter 2011. I don't even know how to describe this color. Some have called it teal, but truth is I have never seen such a green teal  until now. It's such a unique color! It's also dusty, so it's perfect for this season. 


Application was a breeze. It's very pigmented so it really depends on the thickness of your coats. I'm wearing 2 here with a base of Seche Base and top coat of Out the Door. I know some people hate the Essie brush but for me it's great. I almost didn't have to do any cleaning. 



Considering how much I love this polish and the pictures of it, I couldn't not do like a zillion of them. So I ended up with picking 7 (!!) for you guys to see. So enjoy the picture spam! Don't forget that they are all click-able!

I love my wrapped tips in this one, sadly it takes a lot to do and I don't always have the time and patience to do it

So what do you think? Do you love it or do you adore it?



3 comments:

  1. I just received this from my New years date!!It is soo pretty on you that I cant wait to try mine :P

    ReplyDelete





Pin It button on image hover